Looking for inspiration? Our mentoring programme has helped over 50 network members
Since launching in early 2015, the NZBWN Mentoring Programme has enabled over 50 network members to get a jump-start on their own individual journey towards overcoming a specific challenge, seizing an opportunity, or realising their aspirations. So far we have run 9 mentoring groups centered on various business and individual topics, and we have plans to run more groups in the near future. Past topics have included leadership, starting up a new business, scaling up an existing business, career progression, getting a board role, and clarifying and traversing change. We have been deeply honoured to have had the support and generosity of 8 talented mentors who have led these groups and shared their skills, expertise, and experiences to enrich and enlighten others in the network. Through actively encouraging and nurturing each others' growth, this programme brings to life our network's guiding values: to connect; to learn; to inspire.
To help us with planning the themes for future mentoring groups, we would like to hear from you if any of these proposed topics are likely to hold personal interest for you over the next twelve months:
- Freelancing - preparing to go it alone!
- Staying relevant in the marketplace - be that to employers or to customers
- Getting a new business off the ground
- Traversing a major change - be that in business, career, lifestyle or location
- Business Development - creating opportunities for new business value
- Or perhaps something else?