UPDATE: This Event has Sold Out.
The NZBWN would like to invite you to our finale for 2010 and to see out the year in style. Enjoy an evening with Trish Stevenson - Businesswoman, Artist and Partner to New Zealand's High Commissioner here in the UK - at the inspiring October Gallery.
The focus of the night is a more sociable evening with the chance to do Christmas shopping along with inspiration from Trish around Creativity.
Monday 6th December 2010 – 6.30pm to 9.30pm
October Gallery – 24 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AL
Nearest Tube stations – Holborn, Russell Square
Tickets £20 includes all drinks and Canapes
Dress: business attire or smart causal with Christmas colours optional for those who want to add a special touch to the night.
Introducing Trish Stevenson
New Zealander Trish Stevenson is a facilitator, creative developer and artist. In New Zealand she worked in educational publishing, telecommunications and television in training and development, strategic marketing, management and governance roles. In the late 90s Trish was on the board of NZ On Air and from 2000 to 2006 was a Board Director of TVNZ. She is an Associate of Wellington based Pattillo consultancy.
Trish designs and delivers courses and workshops in facilitation skills and strategic and creative thinking in private, public and not-for-profit organisations. London clients include IPPF and UK/NZ Link. NZ clients include Samaritans, the New Zealand Institute of Directors and many government agencies concerned with transformational change.
Trish has a BA in Psychology (Otago), Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (Massey), Diploma in Art and Creativity (TLC Wellington) and a Master of Fine Arts (RMIT Melbourne).
Sample delectable Christmas canapés while having the opportunity to start your Christmas shopping with representatives from:
- Angels in My Kitchen – home catering and Christmas Food gifts
- The Modern Pantry – Christmas Pantry Gifts – www.themodernpantry.co.uk
- Kiwi Kate – NZ possum, merino and wool products – www.kiwikate.co.uk
- Rosanna Raymond Jewellery
- Blue Flamingo Fashions – www.theblueflamingo.com
- Bambino Merino – Merino wool inspired baby wear – www.bambinomerino.com
- Comvita Portobello – Manuka Honey and beauty products including Trilogy - www.comvita.co.uk/comvita-
- Books from authors, Peta Mathias, Janet Frame, Maggie Eyre…
- Wines from Murray Road,….
- Kiwi Cuisine - www.kiwicuisine.co.uk
For those who book their tickets we'll send you a full list of businesses and their websites a couple of weeks before the event as you may like to pre-purchase certain items and pick them up on the night making good use of your shopping time.